Statement of Safety
Safety is the primary concern at Brown-McKee, Inc.. The objectives of BMI’s safety program are to provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, as well as our co-workers and the surrounding public and property. By implementing and enforcing this code of safety we eliminate personal injury and prevent damage to property and equipment. We comply with all Federal, State, local, and job specific safety rules, regulations, and standards pertaining to our work. BMI provides the education, training, and equipment required for employees to perform the job in the safest manner.
Company – Safety Awards & Affiliations
- AGC 2011 Safety Award – Certificate of Recognition for Excellence in Safety Programs
- ADSC 2011 Safety Program Award
- AGC 2010 Safety Award – Certificate of Recognition for Excellence in Safety Programs
- ADSC 2007 Safety Award – Outstanding Safety Program (Working more than 25,000 man hours in 2006)
Brown-McKee, Inc. is a “Safety Approved” contractor. A few of the companies with renowned safety programs that we are qualified to work for and have met their safety requirements include:
Personnel – Safety Training & Certifications
- All BMI employees have received basic safety training.
- BMI’s Safety Director and Superintendents have also completed a 30-hour OSHA course.